MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

All Alone

Once in awhile we will only have one child at home with us. It is rare but also pretty fun. Ambria was so excited to be the only child that she begged us to go out to eat so she could feel what it was like. It wasn't too hard to push us out the door to one of our favorite Hood River Restaurants, DIVOTS.
 We decided to take in the out doors, Which we kind of regretted once the sun went down.
 But with a view like this you can wait all afternoon and be quite ok. I love the view from here-and you feel like there are no houses around. It's so peaceful.

 Ambria went with a nacho supreme which turned out better tasting than I would have ever expected. I had fish and chips and Mark had some hamburger. Needless to say we were all nice and full but of course had to make room for the "fudgy wudgy pudgy cake"-ok it's called something like that but that is the name I have always called it.  My all time favorite desert-and I don't normally like Chocolate cake. Even though the bill was ridiculous-gulp. It was fun to take Ambria out and have some one on one time with her. Love you Preemie.

0 comments: