MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cousins and baptism day

mark's sister Emily is up for a few weeks and we were able to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Brennans to celebrate Ambria and then to let the kids play. Here is Christian and Rylan playing cars-They are about 9 months apart or something like that but they got a long so great.

A few quick snaps of Ambria with both sets of Grandparents at her baptism. Grandma and Grandpa Torrey are up above and below Grandma and Grandpa Brennan.
I know these are out of order but hey I haven't blogged diligently for awhile. This is Saige, Kennedy (their cousin) and Ambria. They were waiting for Ambria to open presents but having fun while they awaited the time.

Ok So before church we attempted to get a photo of our whole family-mark is kindly wearing his fathers day tie from the girls. He wore it all through the first part of church-what a trooper. The wind at our house has been terrible the past few weeks and so this day was like all the rest and we just try for the best-I guess we live in the gorge.

Our little angel before her baptism. She told me later in the day that it was the best birthday ever because she got baptized and she got popcorn. (A snack while in the car.) So for all you mothers out there-I guess this is all it takes to have the best birthday ever.
Rylan and her cousin Samantha. Rylan will say "My samanta" They fight more than any of them but they love each other so much. They only fight because they are both so cute and they can't help themselves.
Rylan was being so silly this day. Up in her Grandma Torrey's house there is a box of dress ups-Rylan chose this gogo outfit and shook her booty. When you tell her to shake her bum she will put her 2 pointer fingers in the air and shake like no other-at least there is no table.
Ok and here is Mark proudly displaying his tie from his girls (rylan refused the picture). Boy we love this Man. So even Though Ambria stole all the glory with her baptism, it was fathers day also and we surely love our Dad, husband-friend. This is the man I hope my sons will take after (ok so I don't have any sons and don't plan on it but if I did this is the guy they would need to be like.)




3 comments:

April said...

what packed Sunday. She will rember that she was baptized on Fathers day.
looks like you had a great turn out.

Chris and Melanie said...

Hello dear friend...you have won an award...check out my blog. :)

Christy Lou said...

Haha! I found you! Looks like the baptism was amazing! Something I think she will remember for a long time.
Other than Lacey and Caleb (already found them), are there more family blogs out there that I am missing out on?