This will probably be the longest blog of pictures I have ever entered-but a mother has a right to brag once in awhile and the beauty of their children-especially because I am partial. I really feel like I have precious beautiful girls and some of these pictures reflect how cute my oldest one is. Ambria turned 8 years old on June 15th and off to the baptismal waters we went. I am so proud of her for making this decision all on her own. Ambria has worked harder at choosing the right and trying to make better choices. We made a slide show of Ambria from birth until now and I have to tell you it sure makes you sad to see how quickly the time goes by. Here are some out of the hundreds that we took and had taken-sorry there are so many but I couldn't choose.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
My first born
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Those are so precious. I agree... you most certainly have the right to brag!!! xoxo
What cute pictures! They look wonderful. I love the dress also. Harmony got baptized last year and there were no white dresses to be found on this island. Then we had to keep changing the date so I couldn't even get one ordered. I love the look of her bare feet sticking out too!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! Did you take them with Mark's camera? If so, I'm bringing my kids over! Congratulations Ambria for choosing the right!
She takes great pictures. what a beautiful girl. I guess you took a lot of pictures. I love the one on grandmas old swing.
Congratulations Ambria! I don't know about you Tam, but it freaks me out that my oldest is going to be baptized soon. Were we not just at Ricks mourning our missionaries? She looks beautiful. Congrats Tam and Mark on raising a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment