We debated if we were going to let Rylan do preschool this year. Of course we had every reason not to do it-she wasn't potty trained, too much money,she never lets us leave her, we love the one on one time with her, etc...etc...but after being talked into going one day to "try" it out, she loved it so much we are now off to preschool. Rylan took on potty training full force and has had very little accidents since then (my best trainer yet). I really didn't expect it but boy am I thrilled (no more potty training ever). She was so determined to wear a back pack and go to "peskol". Of course knowing how she has been with nursery and other things I thought for sure that she would be glued to my leg and not let me go. But surprise to me when I told her I had to leave she kissed me and let me leave (I think I was the one a little in shocked and I wanted to latch on to her and say "no you really want to stay with mommy just one more year). I have 3 hours of alone time every Tues and Thurs-enough to exercise, or work or do errands. I am so glad Rylan loves Little learners and Teacher Angela. YOU GO GIRL
Monday, September 15, 2008
Rylans1st day preschool
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am SOOO happy for you. I would be loving all that alone time. I feel a little bit of that too with just one kid home. It's been AWESOME!!
I can't believe she is old enough to go to pre-school. Wow, Angela is teaching everyone up there these days! Rylan is so cute! Now you will have even more time to blog!
She is SO little and cute! I can't hardly believe that she is old enough for pre-school. Yay for some you time though, that will be quite nice once you get used to it, lol.
man Tammy you are crazy. I say keep them home as long as you can but then that is me your weird sister. I am sure you will enjoy your couple hours a week of alone time.
Post a Comment