MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 smiles

I was so excited about this picture for a few reasons. I wanted a photo of Ambria and Saige in their Karate outfits -which I did get, but then out of the blue Rylan walked over and stood with her sisters-------and smiled. I honestly have to say this is the first time in all of my children's lives that Rylan stood and showed her pearly whites all on her own. YEAH and dont they look cute---ok I am a little bit partial.
The 2 older are doing a type of KENPO Karate. They havent been doing it long but they are starting to get some of the moves, I will have to watch my back now.

3 comments:

orchard_girl said...

Tammy, I haven't visited your blog in a while. I love the new photo on the top. It reminds me that I need to get ours taken for Christmas cards. I also loved the movie theater idea-so fun. We may just copy that. Thanks
Heather

Chris and Melanie said...

This must be the Karate through community ed?? I'll have to ask you more about it. Austin hates piano these days, but I'm trying to make him hold a few more years!

Linda Clark said...

What beautiful girls! I can't believe how big they are getting--Rylan was so tiny the last time I saw you. I hope we get to see you around Christmastime when we come to Marilyn's. Love, Aunt Linda