Ever since the remodel was done on the house 3 years ago and I hit the brand new car-(at the time,) a few times trying to get it in the garage-we pretty much changed our garage into a "play area". We carpeted it and had some of the kids' toys out there. Then after time it became a place to put food storage, extra yard sale items, items to go into our storage shed, etc, etc.. Needless to say when I walked out the other day you couldn't hardly even make a path to walk in. How it got so bad???I have no idea but to plead the "I have children". I spent the entire day cleaning both sides of the garage and organizing it so that we could actually find things-and get this---park the car in the the garage (well one of them, Marks ghetto still has to stay outside, boo hoo). It is a tricky drive to get the car in the garage but I haven't hit it in the past 2 days so I am feeling well accomplished. I love coming out in the cold, rain, etc.. and find my van just waiting for my dry feet to jump in. Now if I can only remember to take my cell phone out of the van once in awhile we will really be making head way. (Maybe I will hear it on occasion-I am so pathetic). Needless to say-I can only think of one phrase to say, from GONE WITH THE WIND (OK a little changed), "Clean at last, clean at last, Goodness oh mighty its clean at last"
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's about time you cleaned that mess!!! Hahaha...I am sooo just kidding. You should see my car right now.
congrats. Hey stranger. You have a beautiful family. what an accomplishment for your garage. we had to clean out our garage for the hurricane so Chris could park his car in teh garage. mine will not fit. I finally got our blog up and running a few weeks ago. check it out at texasboyers.blogspot.com.
it's good to see your family.
Thank you for the blogging advice! I did not know that. I went to "preview Post" and when I tried to go back, it cancelled it! So, thanks!: ) Have a great day!
Post a Comment