MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a guy

My sweet husband realized that his wife needed a break-a real, no kids break. I was surprised with arrangements for the 2 of us to head to the Skamania Lodge for the night. Our wonderful parents took the kids and away we went. It was great fun to sit by their fireplace, eat dinner,and Hot tub a few different times. A great night--even though we couldn't sleep well and ended up coming home at 5:30 so we could go to bed in our own bed and really sleep in-which we did wonderfully. Sometimes life gets me to the point of over exhaustion, so Thank you dear for giving me this great break so I can rejuvenate and be a better mum. You the man. Hot tub to our self---My favorite thing to do here at the lodge is to be in the hot tub with the rain. Luckily on our second outing out to the Hot tub it poured, I think I stayed in there well over an hour and half. Too bad we weren't filthy rich to do this all the time-oh well, once in awhile is great too.



4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Fun! What a great hubby you have. I love skamania! Haven't been there in years and years, but I remember the buffet...mmmmmm..

April said...

that is so cool but now Tammy if you stay in that hot tub to long you might cook we will just have to throw in a couple vegies and some seasoning and we can have Tammy soup.
I can't believe you left early to go home just a few more hours without the demands of three little girls

Boyer Family said...

how lucky are you. I am going to be ready for that in a few weeks. mabye my husband can take lessons!

Alexis 18 said...

what do you guys do in the "hot tub to yourself"! hehehe