MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

I decided that yesterday would be my only chance to finish up last minute Christmas shopping without getting in an accident or froze to the sidewalks. I was amazed at how much ice there was on all the sidestreets and packed snow. I had to slide my feets across the ground in hopes that I wouldn't be the next fall victim to check into the hospital. Anyhow 9 degree weather, not including the 40mph wind makes the scenery quite pretty on the travels. Isn't Multnomah falls beautiful

Sledding time, of course. I am not a huge snow person but I love watching my kids and husband sled down our tiny embankment.

Oh I just love those rosy, dimpled cheeks.
What a great dad------what a great daughter.
Rylan only lasted about 8 minutes and then the snow was too cold on her arms. I took Rylan on little walks-but every other step she would fall on her bottom and scoot her self down-who needs a sled???






4 comments:

jlthomas said...

Cute pictures, looks like fun! Your family is so cute Tammy, I love those dimples cheeks too!

Grant and Stacy said...

Wow, that looks COLD!

April said...

wow that looks so cold. but at least it looks like it should for Christmas. it is a little cooler here so it as least feels like fall we have even been having to throw on a sweatshirt in the morning.

Susan said...

Okay, brrr ... I broke out in goosebumps just looking at those pictures. Maybe I'm glad I live in sunny Arizona??