Every so often here in the gorge we get a good blast of cold weather and right now it is finally our turn. We have been in the low temps. with lots of wind-blizzardy conditions and almost a couple of feet of snow-depending where you are. Just about everyday since Thursday Mark woke up saying-get what you need from the store now because we may be snowed in a few days. Luckily for us we have shovels, snow plows and a great car that seems to be doing quite an amazing job so we've been moving around. The scenery is so beautiful and the snow keeps coming (I think we have a few more days of snow). The Freeway has been closed on and off. Airplanes have been cancelled and lots of stores have not been opening-oh the weather makes life interesting and fun (I can say that since our power has only gone out during the night and we haven't lost satalite, food or anything of importance-internet). SO here are a few of our wintery wonderland pictures. Saige, Tammy and Neice Samantha sledding.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Winter storm
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And here I was thinking we had been hit good and hard... not yet I guess! Looks like LOTS of fun!
Post a Comment