MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cooking day

Traditions dont leave even though mom moved away. We just had to adjust the location and ideas. Of course we missed mom and Kelsey pitching in but we still managed to make gazoodles of candy and cookies. Sheila, Stephanie (family friend-and her daughter) and I cooked from 10am-5pm and we had lots of great success for friends, family and neighbors. Here are some of the things we made-we kept some in the garage but they were duplicates. Peanut butter balls, peanut butter cookies, choclate cookies, fudge, sugar cookies, carmels, snowballs, macadamian nut cookes, smores, rice Krispie treats, triple layer bars, soda cracker roca, tofee bars, peanut butter rice Krispies and gosh I think that could be it but--who knows I can't remember anymore. I am so glad that this is just once a year. Merry Christmas



4 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

And they were sooooo flippin' yummy!!!!!! Our plate was gone in less than 2 hours, lol. :) Thanks again for trying to fatten me up!!!!

Your favorite sister said...

That is what we are working on today! I didn't know how early I could make things with out it going bad, so nothing like the last minute for us!

Christy Lou said...

Wow, you were BUSY! I am VERY impressed. I thought I had made lots of candy, but my production rates pale in comparison :) Good work!

Rachel said...

Are mine in the mail? JK! I do remember plates of goodies from when we lived nearby though- so wonderful! Hey, tell Steph "Hello" and get her to start a blog!