MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my little hobo baby

Rylan, Rylan, Rylan---My child has always loved collecting things in baskets, purses, bags etc...like most kids. Though a shopping cart is taking it to a new level. The stuff I find in this cart is insane-the other day she had everything but the kitchen table. I guess she is preparing for the emergencies that may come someday. So if you are at our house and you are missing something you can almost always guarantee it is with Rylan in a bed, bag, basket or the famous shopping cart.

2 comments:

Karen Lewis said...

That is so cute! I love it. Grant and Stacy's son likes to throw things in the trash can, so they have to check it for things that shouldn't be in there!

Chris and Melanie said...

She might grow up to be Mark's ham radio sidekick with her knack for preperation, lol. Too cute.