This year we had a little different experience since we had to actually travel for the thanksgiving holiday-to my mom's house. It was a really full house with pretty much all my brothers and sisters (we missed and thought of you April and fam). It was also a little different because my mom had to work until the evening so the rest of us were in charge of the food preparation etc. Thank goodness Sheila is gung ho about cooking and really set us up. Of course going to Grandma and Grandpa's comes with it's own tortures for the kids (which they love) GRANDPAS TICKLES AND TEASING. I have to say I think my favorite food for Thanksgiving is not the turkey or ham by any means-I don't actually love meat that much. I love all the CARBS, Mashed potatoes, rolls, fruit salad, stuffing etc..(hence I dont' loose weight that easily) oh boy I am making myself hungry again. Truly a full family affair.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like you guys had fun. I am finally getting to see some of moms house too
I like seeing everybody at your mom's place. And I am getting glimpses into their new home. I'll bet they just LOVE it! It looks wonderful!
Post a Comment