MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, December 6, 2008

What do you do at Grandmas?

You can always find Ambria outside with the dogs-no matter how cold it is outside. Now there are 3 dogs since Caleb's dogs are around. They all get plenty of attention when my girls come around.

Grandpa is always a good lap to sit on when it is time to practice reading. Saige doesn't love to read but she is starting to progress. But on the other hand she loves to write and draw. I have to say her penmanship is very nice for a first grader.
Rylan actually posed a little for me-looking good little doll. (She is holding a baby doll that she got for her birthday and we accidentally left it at my moms-oh reuniting.)
While everyone was busy doing a million different things the 2 youngest girls found their way to Grandpa's room for some Mickey mouse TV time. I think they loved just the 2 of them watching a show on the bed.

1 comments:

Karen Lewis said...

Tammy--I just had to tell you I thought of you this morning while I was exercising and listening to my MP3--New Kids came on! I got a good smile out of that! Thanks for bringing back good memories with that blog! Karen