So my question is, Why don't adults have a spring break?????? I haven't even started my week with the kids and work-and I am already loosing it. Thank goodness a bunch of us girls were able to go out and relax at a place I thought I would never see myself heading too-a sushi bar. Yes I tried a crab sushi roll thing-Alexis would claim I barely touched it, but I did taste crab. I had some vegetable things-safe way to go. It is so fun to hang out with friends that you don't see very often, we laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore. I let my sister borrow my camera so no pictures this time around, bummer. Noelle convinced us (not like it took much),to go get some desert after at Brian's Pourhouse, a quaint littl rest. in town. We stayed until almost midnight and I couldn't have been in better company. We also found out Robin is expecting-YEAH YEAH for her #4. Robin jokingly mentioned that they were going to have to join us mormons since they have so many kids. HA HA (wait a second; I only have 3, she has out beat me.) I guess it is good to start the upcoming week with a little break of our own-if only we could go out nightly.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment