MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eighty and a day off

We have had some welcoming weather for a few days and thankfully I was able to take my little one on an outing. Monday is my regular day off so we headed down to the port so Rylan could frolic around in the sand and water. It was so relaxing and I love that she is the age that she is because I don't worry about her as much and she will just play and play. I find that as my kids get older it really is starting to get easier in some ways (of course harder in other). Ambria wanted to get a picture of my first sunburn but you can't even really see it-all you see is a mother who looks exhausted beyond measure. Gosh what can you do to make yourself not looks so tired?? I know maybe sleep......

2 comments:

Christy Lou said...

I can see the burn :) and a tired Mama. I am with you on the sleep thing. There needs to be more of it!

April said...

have you lost some weight? or has being momma and working momma got to you girl. your color is great you just look a little tired.