We through a shower for my sister Kelsey and baby Kaedra. Of course My sister Sheila knows how to host a party and always goes extremly way out of her way. We had a brunch and there was enough food to feed a small army. I mean there was bagels, tons of fruit, muffins of every kind, a few quiche, a breakfast braid, cinnamon rolls, spinach dip, and so much more that I can't even remember-though it makes me hungry. I helped a little but my main job was to do the cake. Which I did. It turned out ok-but the only part I liked was the booties. At first they didn't turn out well because my frosting was too thin but I added the flowers so you wouldn't see my pathetic shoe lace bow. Oh well I gave it a shot. I never know what I am doing when I make cakes I just get an idea and try and roll with it. kaedra growing up like crazy. She is already 5 weeks UGH. Though she is still as cute as ever and I love getting to watch her at night when Kelsey stays with us. Happy shower day Kaedra.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Shower time again
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just the thought that you made the cake is so nice no matter what it look like, but it looks wonderful. Thanks for the pic of the baby. If it were not for yours and laceys blogging I wouldn't get any pictures from home. oh I wanted to say she is so pretty. I guess us Torrey girls always have very pretty babies.
Sorry I missed the shower...btw, the cake is DARLING! You're my claim to fame...
Post a Comment