The sun began to shine this past week so we put on our hiking shoes to start hitting the trails. We decided to do the Tom McCall point trail near Rowena. Last time we went there was too much poison oak and since it is early in the season we figured this would be the perfect time. The girls did great with minor whines (especially about sweating), they looked for new interesting things and ran from bees. The 2 older girls and I took a few breaks while we waited for Mark and Rylan. Rylan was too fancy on the idea of having to go in the backpack. We knew she wouldn't last too long walking and their were a few steep edges that we didn't want her near, so into the backpack she went.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hiking time begins
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need to go on a sugar detox too... in spite of hitting the gym nearly every day my eating habits haven't been good to me :)I am so excited to start hiking again, that one looks awesome! How long was it?
what a beautiful hike. maybe if it is not too hot you can take us on that one this summer. I love the picture of the girls sitting down and talking together a glimpse into the future when they are great friends like I feel my sisters are to me now.
Post a Comment