MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is she real?

Rylan and I get to spend SOOOOOOOOO much time together while I work at home and she wonders around with me or throughout the house. The little Hannah montana prepping for her singing video.

After a day of picking weeds-thousands and thousands of them Rylan was out before she could even think about it.
Rylan came in the office innocent looking-I said, "Rylan did you get in my makeup?" "NO" she said-but check out those eyebrows and you be the judge.
Since we had some sunny weather Rylan and I have been outside pulling weeds for hours everyday. Rylan was a trooper and would walk around sweeping up some of the weeds or helping pull the actual weeds. At one point she said she was so tired-I grabbed the van in desperation and let her watch a movie and play in it, while I moved it around the facility to different locations of where I worked. You do what you can to work and have your kid not have to go to day care. She loved it.
Rylan loves playing "Kitchen Girl". We all have to make our orders. Sometimes we just get pretend hamburger buns, with a scoop of ice cream and a piece of lettuce (YUM). But the best part of it is when she says "kitchen irl"
As exhausting as it all can be I love my time with Rylan and watching her develop and grow. One on one time is always the best.

2 comments:

April said...

she is so cute and you are such a great mom to try to keep her with you many would come up with every excuse to send her to daycare and you have chosen to keep her close. she won't be little forever.

Alexis 18 said...

she has spent too much time watching me and Melanie mess with your face!! great eyebrows and she looks just like Saige in that pic.