Easter is always a good excuse to get cute dresses and attempt to make the girls look cute. After a few fits from Rylan (she didn't want to part with her easter basket) we were able to get a few photos. Easter was so fun here at our house. We tried something new and only did an easter egg at home, since it rained we had it indoors but we found clever places to put the eggs. I was just thankful the kids only walked away with one basket of candy and not several baskets like normal years.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
my three easter treasures
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what pretty little princesses. I think you a wonderful. Poor Rylan she really did not want pictures. Did you bribe her with candy????
they look so cute! I love Rylan's face in the top pics. What a personality she has!!
Oh my goodness those are cute little girls. Rylan looks so much like Mark! I am so glad for blogs. It looks like you guys are doing well, that makes me happy!
Post a Comment