Samantha, Saige and Jazmyn are all the same age and love to get together and play. It is fun to have the girls around so they can have cousins to play with and remember all their lives. I know when I was growing up we had a lot of cousins near by and I LOVED IT. It made childhood that much better.

Anyone have a few million to spare? This has been my dream house for
so many years. I love where it is nestled and it has a huge orchard in front. I think it reminds me of
ol' southern homes and that is why I have always been entranced by it. Yeah it isn't for sale but I can dream. I always tell the kids that it is our house and they have wondered why we don't live there. I was bold enough last time to go walk around it (it looks as if someone only lives there a little out of the year and they are upgrading a few things), it's old-but it's a keeper. It use to have winding steel stairs that went down the front, just like
something in Gone with the Wind. Though it is not mine, IT'S MINE-I love to dream. They say to dream big and I am doing it.
2 comments:
it is fun to see some of my nieces together they are getting so big
Hello, can you imagine cleaning that big place?? but it is lovely!
Post a Comment