It has been a few weeks since my pal Alexis moved away-luckily only about 3 hours. Rylan has been asking for baby leah every single day and of course Saige missed her boyfriend-so off we went for the weekend the 3 of us to Springfield, Oregon (yes where the Simpsons live, hehe). The kids spent most of their time playing outside, while Ryan kindly watched them and Alexis and I took the younger ones and shopped until we dropped. We had great plans all weekend-in the evenings, but found that our eyelids wouldn't hold out on us and we ended up crashing in bed at a decent time-unheard of. At the Campbell's new place there is a train---REALLY close to their house (plus they are near a cross road which makes it honk right at their house). They have become immune to it's honking and clunking but even with my earplugs I would wake up. At one point in my dream I dreamt it was world war 3 in Hood River and planes were crashing everywhere around me-I think that it was probably just the vibration from the train and it's TOOOOOOTTTTTT TOOOOT noises. The train didn't bother my girls either so I have decided I must just be a pathetic sleeper.
Brody can deal with the best of them-here is Ayden and Brody wrestling on the floor.
Rylan was so excited to get to spend time with Baby Leah. Talk about really hyper with screams of joy and excitement. It is fun to watch the 2 of them interact. Here they are taking a quick rinse off.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
weekend outing
Saige and Jackson have always talked about getting married-I told Saige she has to wait more than 2 years because otherwise it will be illegal and it just wouldn't work out.
Oh kids.
Thanks Alexis for all the fun-even though I only wrote about the kids I had a blast shopping, shopping, shopping. I am just glad that I don't live to close to all the fun stores.
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We used to live in Eugene. My 3 oldest were all born in Springfield! But anyway, I had to get used to the trains at night. I eventually did, so maybe you just have to get used to it!
We loved having you come visit! I think your visit caused me to finally lose some weight-that would be that it made me so HAPPY and when I'm happy I lose weight! Hopefully next time we won't get so tired from shopping and can make it to a movie-grrrr! LOL. The boys can hardly wait to come and visit you guys-they won't shut up about it. Thanks for coming down-love ya tons and miss you!
Post a Comment