MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer without a brain

When it comes to life-I have a tendency to forget everything. Maybe it is the summer sun that beats down on ya. I know every time Mark and I have went down south people tend to be a little bit slower-so maybe I have ran into that dilemma. So if it isn't one thing it is another. I have lost my phone, left my bag of clothes at home when going to see my mom, lost my keys and recipe book (luckily I have found the keys and recipe book-we can now eat and drive places). I haven't forgot my kids anywhere yet and for that I am grateful. With the extremely warm weather that we aren't use to quite yet we spent all weekend at my mom's and in the pool. Ambria is SOOOO Dark now-I have to say I am a little bit jealous.



My dad is always so good about entertaining the kids even if it means jumping on a tramp.

Since I forgot my clothes I had to go get a whole new set of clothes and of course I couldn't find temple underclothes at the store so I had to wear regular underclothes-it's been a long time and boy my body isn't use to that. Kaedra trying to read my book.

Rylan and Andreja are so fun to watch and have to be the best of buddies.
Pop goes the weasel-Andreja is inside the box.
A little bit of Rock band for the little girls. You can't start too young I guess.

3 comments:

April said...

you always get such cute pictures and I didn't even see you take one. they had lots of fun and andreja sure missed rylan when you left

Chris and Melanie said...

I didn't even know you went to your moms! You are the constant traveler. I think you are contagious too, cuz' all I have wanted to do this Summer is GO PLACES!

shuttle5 said...

Fun, fun fun; I'm so glad the girls have such happy family times! And you too, of course. Yes, definitely the place to go...a pool!