Crazy me decided to sign up for another run in The Dalles for the Blossom Festival run. It was a 5k and 10k run. I originally signed up for the 5K but decided I could do the 10k because that is a pretty average run and I knew I could do it without too much of a problem. Needless to say the course was really much harder than I ever anticipated and the first mile and a 1/2 was a hill and then their were about 3 more good hills, intense. I was wondering if the hills would ever end. I don't train for a lot of hills and so I noted to myself, run more hills and maybe stay away from the cherry blossom run next year. My sweet friend Melanie started the run out with me and decided at the 5k turnaround that that was good enough for her-she made a smart move, I however didn't.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Who Knew??
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go Tammy that is awesome congrats for finishing
you are crazy. I am not a runner at all. but you did great.
Good for you! And you look great to by the way!
you are crazy, though I've known that for a long time, but what gets me is that you talked Mel into running it with you, now that is CRAZY! LOL.
That is awesome!! Good for you!
Post a Comment