Lately I have had so much to focus on that I haven't really had a lot of time to catch up on writing on my blog or anything else for that matter. Life seems to pass by and I barely get pictures of anything anymore. We have been shut up in the rain and cold and we are seeking the sun-which shined for a few days but it was a quick glimpses of the future summer.
Lauren and Gordon have moved here to Hood River along with Emily and her family. YEAH COUSINS. We are so excited to have family in town again and we look forward to doing lots of fun things together. Last week we took a little jaunt on Catherine Creek-it's a short, paved hike that the kids love.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
where does time go?
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fun! I wish we could be there for family hikes!
Post a Comment