MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long and windy trail

Trying to keep healthy sometimes isn't what is all cracked up to be. I decided to take the girls on a bike ride up the old HWY. It was my first adventure with Rylan on her own bike and me not carrying her along in a trailer. It all started out okay. Sadly there are a lot of hills and Rylans little legs just couldn't do all of them. I found myself either, pushing her back, walking her bike and her, walking just her bike and my bike, running with her bike and pushing my bike etc.. you get the picture. Needless to say my back hurts today but we did go along way. I was thrilled with the older girls because they really did a good job and could have gone on for hours-they also waited patiently for Rylan and I.

You can't beat the beautiful views on this trail.
I love my kiddo's and I am so excited that they are reaping the benefits of what their bodies can do if you keep them active. (So Rylan is still learning but we will get there, heck I am still learning and I have a long way to go.)

3 comments:

Susan said...

At least you tried! Good for you. And those views are GORGEOUS - I miss that beautiful scenery.

Unknown said...

I so know what you mean about time May is almost gone and I thought it just started. the pictures are great and is so cool your kids get more cousins around

Chris and Melanie said...

You look so stinkin' TINY in this pic!! Love it!