I searched everywhere for the outfit that Mark and I wanted to be and after a full day of looking I had to retire the idea until next year. So we fell on to our back up plan-Titanic Survivors? or Titanic ghosts-however you would like to say it. However we would like to think we are survivors because we had our little life boat. (sorry for the next few blogs the date is screwed up on the bottom-oh well) We had to put some great detail into our costume-Frozen hair (spray painted and then sprinkled with buffalo snow), we added white and blue paint to our face for the cold effect, I tried to find riches in jewles, "the heart of the ocean" necklace, fur cover up, a hat I had to make with big feathers, poofy back to the dress, a tux, wine glasses and our little RMS life boat in the back. Mark had it stenciled on the boat and that prop was a big one to carry.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Halloween game night
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are so funny! GREAT idea for a costume.
I love the costume. you guys do so good. Buck and i never do this. it looks like you have so much fun
Post a Comment