MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, January 14, 2011

Runners Knees

I have been doing so great this winter with running and keeping up no matter what the weather. I have been out this year with my running buddies even when the puddles were as big as a lake. Last week I started a few new things and then threw in lifting some weights, my knees slowly started to hurt. This week I up'd the running on the treadmill, EFX and lifting weights so I could look a little decent for Hawaii and now I am sure that I have the worst runners knees. ICE, warmth, ICE, warmth that is all I have been doing as I rest them these past 2 days and prep for a long run tom.. I just hope they start healing up again really soon because starting this week is Marathon training, GULP. Wish me luck and if you have had runners knees please tell me what you did to get them all fixed up (besides stopping running of course, that is out of the question.)

1 comments:

April said...

well golly, I have tennis elbow and I don't even play tennis.