MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sledding with the Meads

Alaina and I were best friends growing up so it was amazing when she read my mind about going up to little john to go sledding. It was wonderful that I happen to have the day off and she did too. Up the mountain we headed with our 2 oldest kids-and what a cold beautiful day it was. Alaina, Josh and Cozy ready to head for the hills.

Ambria and I also bundled up to prove we have what it takes.
These 2 took a little bit to warm up but then they had so much fun sledding down all the hills together.
Luckily our inner tube wasn't blown up all the way like it should have been so it didn't make the jumps as terrible.
Sledding brings out the kid in you. I actually really enjoy sledding I just hate when you get the cold snow blown in your face or down your clothes-BRR.
Fantastic day for sledding and now we just have to get out there a few more times this year.


0 comments: