After months of anticipation we loaded up the suitcases and we were off to Hawaii. The girls saved their money so they could come along and enjoy some much needed down time. Though kids will be kids where ever they are so with all the fun still comes the fighting (especially when they have to sit right next to each other in the car and airplane). When we arrived it took forever to get our car-like 2 hours, no joke. The one thing that I didn't mind was that it was warm and the sun was out-so as long as I could see the sunshine I could handle the wait.
Rylan loved playing in the sand-it was so different then Oregon sand.
Time to find every pool possible and take a dip in them. Yes we went pool hopping, only because we are confident customers (we have been at least at one point in our lives).
To me paradise is Ko Olina. I seriously had tears in my eyes when I got off the plane and when I arrived "home". This always feels like my home and that I belong here. I think I have spent so many hours on these beaches that they are a part of who I am. I hope that I can make that memory for my kids also-Ambria seems to be soaking it in.
1 comments:
Hey Rylan, Where's my shave ice I like Pina calada too with ice cream at the bottom. glad you guys had so much fun. Not sure about the bald Mark but hey it's not my head.
Post a Comment