MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter fun

I had planned to get to this a long time ago but here I am finally attacking my little project. Here are the fun Easter photos from The Tri-cities. We had a so much fun letting the kids hide the candy for each other's age group and decorating eggs. It is always fun to have others around to enjoy different season's with. Saige saw this Easter hat at the store and had to have it "hoppy Easter"


Pucker up butter cup-these 2 play so wonderful together who cares that they are 3 years apart.



Dip the eggs in as many colors as you can Ambria.


Getting a little carried away.

I have to stay far away from the dying table because it can become addicting.
-yes my pictures are a little out of arrangement because we had 2 different cameras.

Rylan and Tammy enjoying the Easter morning together-I love just chilling out.

Saige had so much fun making fun of her oh so skinny frog.

Her jewels are ready to be worn for church.

Check out that sexy leg.... The kids were thrilled to have Easter come-Kaedra was very active and hopping around.

TAMMY THE TERROR Easter bunny on the attack-watch out, hide your baskets.

You have to have a little fun with the kids' on Easter-take a few of the treats and run.

Oh yes big cute froggers.

The 2 little ones had their own Easter egg hunt out front, far from the big kids-oh and did they have fun. I think they could have done that all day long. Rylan was excited for the noisy eggs and Kaedra would stop to make sure she had a nummy in her mouth at all times.

JONATHAN you might think that nobody is looking but oh yeah MR we caught you on camera, and stealing from a 2 year old.

I love suckers!!!! That is why I love my parentsGathering around to watch the kids have at it.


Go Rylan Go

Saige loved making the lollipop garden for Kaedra and Rylan. What a great helper. If only they really did grow in the garden.

1 comments:

April said...

Thanks for posting the pics. It looks like there was a lot of fun going on. I miss you all. We had such a great Easter here too.