MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 22, 2011

My assistant manager

Rylan is my helper at work. A lot of times she will sit in the office and hand out receipts to the customers, make up her own papers for them to fill out, take off locks with me, pick up trash etc...Once in awhile she does some things to surprise me. It has been the rainiest winter/spring in a long time-I mean really the water just wont stop. Even though it was pouring buckets outside Rylan thought it would be a great idea to sell water. Here she is standing on the little porch waiting for customers (and yes it was pouring down rain). Needless to say her bank account did not grow at all that day. These choppers are as big as her and probably as heavy as her too. Helping cut the locks and taking pictures.

I love that Rylan is around to help me out this last year before Kindergarten. I know at moments I am counting down, but for the most part I love having a little partner to talk too and to keep me entertained. I love you babes.



1 comments:

April said...

If only she got paid for assistant manage, then you would be rich. she is a real cutie. and treasure this time before kindergarten you will miss it.