MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 22, 2011

A mind of her own

My child definitely has a mind all of her own. Lately the clothes have been getting a bit out of hand. I find that each day she comes downstairs not in her pajamas, she has chosen an outfit that you would see a crazy person wearing. The funny thing about these pictures is that they were taken on completely separate weeks but she chose the same shirt to go with the crazy bottoms. Can you say MODEL POSE

Really it is hilarious that kids can get away with this and it's "cute"-if I wore something along these lines I would be on People magazine-What not to wear pictures.

Stripes, flowers, polka dots, nice shoes or tennis shoes-these outfits can just about go with anything.

A battle that is not worth fighting.

1 comments:

April said...

I absolutely love these outfits. I wish I could wear them they are so bright. they used to sell stripes and poke- a-dots and flowers don't you remember some of Renee's outfits form gymbaree, with the cute leggings.