It all started with a simple question. Saige, of the paint colors you chose, which ones do you want on each different wall? Saige began to tell me but she also went on to explain that she wanted to draw frogs on the wall on top of her new paint. I told her that just was not going to happen. Of course knowing what kind of a fit we might start up with this I mentioned to her that she could go ahead and draw frogs on the wall now before I painted. Her face was a little puzzled. I told her to get some crayons, markers, colored pencils whatever and go to town on her walls. Needless to say the shock and joy that came after that has been priceless. These are pictures of the first day they started on the walls. Before I paint I will show you what it looks like now. Really it looks like a preschool class came in and went to town with graffiti. I love my children and I am glad they had a chance in their life to draw on walls-with permission.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
GRAFFITI
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have to say after you paint I think Ambria could do a frog mural on it. She did an amazing ob on her frogs.
Post a Comment