MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 29, 2011

MARATHON or BUST

Today I packed up my bag, RUNNING SOCKS check, Running shoes check, Water bottle check, iphone check, iphone holder check, GU check, Running clothes check, Blister glide check, Everything possible CHECK, Took ex-lax CHECK<^^&*(^^^%&*, I think I might be ready. I have had 4 months and it all comes down to one day. I hope I can not only finish, but be a great virgin Marathoner (get a decent PR-Pace rate). I am actually really excited to get this run under way and hope that while I am running I am not wishing for a wheelchair. I love running and I may have to brainwash that into my head the entire time. I think there will be over 8-9000 runners for the 1/2 and whole marathon wooie. I can already feel the adrenaline pumping through my body. Watch out Eugene here I come.

2 comments:

April said...

Good Luck Tammy, this is so awesome. You are doing such a great thing for yourself and kids. Having a great hobby, one that promotes a healthy lifestyle is such a great example for you kids. You can talk your brain in to loving it and I know God is with you all the way.

jlthomas said...

Good luck! You and Melanie are so inspiring! I'm just starting out running so send me your beginners tips, I need them! I want to look like you next year!