I Know shocking I am writing 2 times in one day. It is because I am resting my legs and I have a great excuse to sit on my computer. I was laying on my bed when Ambria came up and said "Mom look, I am your twin." I couldn't believe that she dressed just like me-so cute. I was thrilled that she would even want to dress like her mum. Hey I take this as a compliment and it was really fun. I have to enjoy that she want's to be somewhat like me whenever I can. Also to my great surprise my shoes that I ordered 2 days ago (for running) came. I couldn't believe how fast they came and I am so excited. I tried them on and and they fit like a glove. I am tickled pink to get new shoes. I hope to not have to get some more for a while. Happy day
Saturday, April 16, 2011
A great day
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
she looks like a nice twin and man she is getting tall.
Post a Comment