This year was a little special for the fact that we had all the grand kids together for a picture shoot. It is hard to get everyone together with schedules and people living in lots of different locations. I am glad we took time out to take care of business.
I love my sisters and I am so glad that they are a part of my life.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Grandkid/sister picture time
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I want you to know I always love reading your blogs! It makes me feel "connected" so if we ever move back! Everyone looks so great! Please tell Sheila I miss her too. She looks beautiful! And Kaedra is so cute, and looks like your family so much, aside from her toe head, but you have some blondies yourself!
Post a Comment