I was so excited when my girlfriend from college face booked me and told me she was passing through Hood River and would love to get together. I haven't seen Ashley since Ambria was a few weeks old and Ashley's oldest, Emily was a few days old. I love how you can pick up where you have left off and it is as if time never came between you. I love Ashley. Funny thing is that we met our first summer at College when both of our husbands (boyfriends at the time) were serving missions for Our church. We had an instant connection and have been friends since. I am so glad that we were able to have a quick blustery picnic in the Gorge and catch up on a few long lost things. Now I need to make my way through the San Fransisco area. Thanks Ash
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Pals forever
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank you Tam. It was so great seeing you and your darling daughters. A true highlight from our trip. Let's not wait so long to see each other again! I love ya!
Post a Comment