MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, April 5, 2012

BANG YOUR HEAD

Saige took the words BANG YOUR HEAD litterally. Actually she did the bang your face theme song. Saige has been working so hard on going backwards and doing twirls with her rollerblades. We took the kids over to the skate park for an evening and her and Mark were trying out some nifty moves when this happened>>>>> Needless to say she had a big fat lip, scratched up chin and red nose. I felt so bad for the poor girl because she is a child that really thinks about her appearance. After many breakdowns we did let her stay home from church and one day of school. However when she faced her fear of going to school and listening to what the kids would say, it wasn't as terrible as she thought it would be (of course). Right after healing up and looking perfect, I took the kids to the park and Saige was showing me her famous penny drops (flying off some bars in a flip and landing on your feet). However one time her face caught her, not her feet. This picture was mainly just dirt, but she did scratch up her forehead, and under her nose-NOT AGAIN. Saige was trying to figure out why all these bad things have to happen to her. I told her it was because she was willing to give it a try where most people aren't, so you pay the consequences but you also have a heck of a lot more fun.

I know she wasn't thrilled for me to take either of these photos but-come on I haven't had much to blog about lately.

0 comments: