MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Celebration

 So this morning I get on my blog to update and everything is different. In the past you had to start with the end of your day to upload pictures so that they would be in the right order-well that is changed and so my pictures are placed in here from the end to the beginning. Oh well
 Easter egg hunts at my mom's house are always fun-why??? Because we try and make it as fair as possible putting some money in every egg-instead of just the gold and silver. Also my mom loves the outdoors so she has so many fun hiding places in her plants, outdoor furniture etc.. It makes the challenge of an Easter egg hunt that more entertaining.
Saige sitting down on the job (ha ha)
The girls were so ready to go get their goods.

 Not sure who enjoys the 2 little girls' candy the most, What's your guess?
My mom taking a break, I love this country girl.

Watch out Rylan Ambria found a candy.

There must be one in here somewhere. She wore these ears for a few weeks before Easter.
These 2 girls have so much fun with each other-helping each other out.

Ooh nice yellow egg Ry.

The "I LOVE" egg, with 3 different boys names.
Serious concentration!

eggs, eggs, eggs-all I see are eggs.

Ambria working on her art skills.
The kids were given 9 eggs to decorate however they wanted too.
 I had the kids sit down in the afternoon to watch the movie "Easter dream". It is a great short movie to remember why we celebrate the season and what Jesus did for us.
 I love this photo, Ry chumming with her Grandpa.
These 2 had a hard time waking up Easter morning if you cant tell.

The girls ready to go down-Samantha, Rylan, Saige and Ambria.

Happy Easter!!!! We had a fantastic Easter and the girls were rolling in the candy.

1 comments:

April said...

looks like a great Easter. I had the right idea last summer putting a piece of yarn on my camera so we didn't get them all confused.