Getting some moral support.
Saige had a Scavenger hunt Birthday party with some of her school friends. No overnight sleepover because she wanted lots of kids over.
Pizza on the go-yummies. I think there was about 9-10 girls that came over.The girls reading their first clue.
It was very hard to keep up with these kids. Some clues they found easy and others I had to give them hints.
I know Saige had a blast with all the girls over and enjoyed mixing with them. The best part is that almost all of these girls are simply amazing kids with such great manners.
Ten years old and rocking the party. I love you Saige and all your little tricks.
The girls are at the age where you don't have to entertain them, they entertain themselves. Once we finished doing the dinner, scavenger hunt, word search, presents and cake the girls played telephone and TAG. It was great to just sit back and enjoy. Scavenger hunt party was the way to go for this age group.
Oh I found the cake on Marks phone-so here is her very rich cake.

1 comments:
That looks like a very yummy cake. Ten years old, that just can't be right.
Post a Comment