Have you ever watched this show on Disney??
I think I now have every episode memorized, but that is OK because I still laugh at just about every one. The mom reminds me so much of a friend of mine that I swear it is her twin. Over spring break it rained so much that I swear this is what my children did most of the time. I work, and so it isn't that exciting for the poor girls-after chores what else is there to do? Needless to say I was kind of grateful for this Disney show and that it at least has some good story lines and lessons for the girls. I do however think they mad up for all the tv time they don't get throughout the school year.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Spring Break
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment