MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A world of sea

We can do it, put a little power to it. After we arrived back in San Diego we took half a day off and then headed back out to crazy land to visit Sea World. We were all starting to get a little crabby but we knew this could be a good day if we worked at it. The only bummer part is nothing seemed to go our way-our parking ticket didn't work, Atlantis broke down temporarily when Mark and the girls were next in line, Rylan stood in line for 15 minutes only to be told she couldn't go in the bouncy area because of her broken arm, (why couldn't they have told us at the beginning I am not sure-she was heart broken), The kids forgot their sunglasses-at Aunt April's so we had to spend more wasted money, and we got lost from each other for an hour (Mark had my phone with him).
So Sea World didn't start/finish the greatest but in between we had a great time laughing at the shows, admiring the dolphins and killer whales and all the other amazing sea creatures.
During the first show we had not bought sunglasses yet so this was Rylan protecting her eyes from the bright sunshine that radiated right on us.
Winky missed out on a lot of Disney land so Saige made sure that he got to see every show and even take a couple of rides on SeaWorld. That is one lucky frog wouldn't ya say? I told her this was his kind of place anyways since it revolved around water and sea animals.
I think the dolphin show and sea lion show are my favorites. The kids enjoyed the sea lions, Shamu and the trained pets.
I wish I could jump that high-heck even swim half as good as they do would be grand.
Watch out Saige, your about to be swallowed!!!!!!!!
Mark took Saige on a crazy roller coaster so when Saige saw this Riptide ride she wanted on it and she told her dad he owed her one. Needless to say they had a fun time on this short little ride.
My 3 girls-pretending to love a fake turtle-how sweet.
Rylan actually posed for this picture. I jumped at the chance, she never says, "take a picture of me."
I think Sea world is set up very confusing and not easy to follow around. They did have some construction but I felt like we walked from end of the park to the other end several times, even though we had it all mapped out (I guess it doesn't help when you get lost from each other also). The great thing was that the sun was shining on us and so we were able to just throw our cares out the door and go with it.
These new shades came with a funky new attitude.
We really should have a movie crew follow us around everywhere we go-pure entertainment that everyone can relate too. I didn't say it would be great entertainment-just entertainment. Speaking of great entertainment look at those whales.
Finally Mark and the girls took their Atlantis adventure ride-barely getting wet but having a great time.
I don't think the girls liked this one too much-a little crazy for their style.
I think Sea World is a great place to go if you could come whenever you wanted for an hour here and an hour there. There is really a lot to see and do for the kids but to enjoy it in 3/4 of a day is really pushing your limits.
I love this picture with Rylan and the Dolphin-it's like they are having their own conversation with each other.
Ready for our wet River ride-All of us went the first time and then Just the 2 older girls and I went the second. Needless to say these ponchos did nothing for us. This ride shouldn't say you will get WET it should say you will get SOAKED. We were under a hose of water it felt like the majority of the time. It was hilarious though and we laughed at how wet we were getting. One guy squirted this cannon while we went by-what seemed like for hours. There was no way we were coming home dry.
After our River adventures we decided it was time to call it a day (If only we could find each other-Mark and Rylan went in a spot to take a picture and never found us, nor did we find them-until mom almost called out the guards). We headed back to my sisters' house to relax a little and watch some Tunes together.

0 comments: