MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Water sprayers all over

In the tri cities you can find little water parks here and there. They are meant for little kids but they are fun. Now when I say water parks I don't mean water slides etc...I mean the kind that has sprinklers spraying everywhere in the toys and the kids can run through them and around them. Hood River needs one of these desperately. After heading to the library we took a few of the kids and let them run in the water. It was still in the 90's even though we had thunderclouds and a little lightening (of course we pulled them out as it got a little closer). All of the girls had so much fun and it was a great way to cool down.



1 comments:

shuttle5 said...

Looks so fun. With all this wind, it doesn't happen very often that it feels warm enough to sit in the sprinklers, but then I'm not a kid!