MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HOLY SUGAR

Before we left on our Beach vacation Saige decided that no matter what she wanted the worlds biggest jawbreaker-well I don't know if she got the worlds biggest but she got the biggest I could possibly let her get. Yes I wanted to cry watching her throw money down the drain for this ball of sugar but what could I do-it was her money and she was pretty adamant about this. Saige gleamed with excitement and sucked on that thing non stop. I could always tell when she was licking her jawbreaker because it would leave white residue on her face or hands-caught white handed was the phrase we used. (Don't worry it's been almost a month and we still have this thing around-though it shrunk a little bit smaller.)
Rylan couldn't resist the jaw breaker temptation and ended up getting a golf ball size one-and then of course an ice cream on the side to top it off. Yes it was a vacation, thank goodness. I think the girls OD on sugar that week-you could see it coming out their pores and their attitudes.

0 comments: