MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

parade of homes

A few weeks ago we headed to my parents house for a day trip-and boy did it go quick. My sister, mom and I took off to tour all the New Parade of homes in the Tri cities. I was so bummed because I left my camera and my phone at home so I didn't have a way to take photos. We did end up going and picking up Logan and so I was able to capture just a few photos. It Is amazing what they do with houses now days. Some of the houses have every luxury you could dream of. I love the luxuries and I love also simplicity. I guess it is fun to dream. BTW this is my mom and I's favorite thing to do-look at houses.

 We also took the boat up to take the family out for a little bit while the sunny weather was still about.
 Saige loved my pathetic driving but begged me not to hurt dad (who was attempting wake boarding and knee boarding). Have no fear he came home in one piece.
 The Columbia River in the Tri cities at sunset-AHHHH Love the river and all it's fun.
We didn't get to my parents house as much as we would like to during the summer time but we hope to plan a little bit better so that, that can be arranged.

0 comments: