There is a thing about carmel apples that I am just not sure about. I love the taste of the apple and the carmel together but I hate the way the carmel sticks in my teeth after I have taken a bite, the way the wet apple hits your nose when you are trying to get a bite with some of the carmel and apple together, or the way you are so sticky after that you have to mop yourself down. We bought some yummy Cameo apples from the orchard and decided to have a go with the kids and make Carmel apples. We took off a lot of wrappers and did a lot of stirring and came up with some delectable treats. I guess that is the one great thing carmel apples have going for them-they are a yummy treat.
Holy Carmels-Saige you better save some for the apples.Don't you just want to take a big ol' bite?
No this wasn't a contest but we sure were trying to knock those puppies back-the apples were huge.
I think this apple took over Logan's entire face-Just a little too big for him. Luckily Grandma was there to assist and eat anything that wasn't completely covered in drool.
0 comments:
Post a Comment