MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How do you pick the perfect pumpkin?

You know the song, "how do you solve a problem like Maria" from the Sound of Music? I find that going to find the perfect pumpkin is the same kind of puzzle. When I look out over all the pumpkins in the field I want to take them all home and not let any of them go to waste. You think you find the best one and then you walk a little farther and no you find a better one-until your cart is so full you must make decisions and then weed the "worst of the best" out. Everyone looks for differnt things in pumpkins-it might be you want it long for a crazy pumpkin face, you might want lots of odd shapes for decoration, you might want a certain color--etc.. Thank heavens just like in the rest of life we all like different things so therefore there is something out there for everyone.
Saige found her pumpkin.

Hmm could this be the one?

I see a cute little perfectly long and lean pumpkin.
I think Ambria has discovered too many to bring home.
 Duck, Duck, PUMPKIN
 Oh yeah it looks like a watermelon but it will make a great carved pumpkin.
 It takes three of them to hold down all of our crazy pumpkins that we purchased-who would have thought we would go this crazy.
 To each their own, to each their own.

0 comments: