It seems as if fall has come a little too fast this year and we can't seem to keep up with it. I am just getting over the fact the warm weather is leaving us and now I am trying to adjust that I have to pick and carve pumpkins. Before I know it we will be singing Christmas carols. Every year we try to head to my parents house and go out to a farm-called Bill's berry farm. We went when they first opened a few years back. Now everyone has discovered how awesome it is, so it was a much bigger group of visitors this time around. I am so amazed at how this little family puts this event on. They have everything that you could imagine set up and it is so cute. Here are just a few things they do; making apple cider, hay ride, pumpkin gathering, apple picking, sling shot with apples, corn mazes for kids and adults, barrel rides, 2 different tree house play areas, fire pits for roasting marshmallows or hotdogs, hay climbing tower, Carmel apples, fresh doughnuts, pie making area, pony rides and the list goes on. Some things do cost extra but for the most part you can go and the kids can run free and have a blast.
Yes you would think he belongs to us.
Don't you love those missing front teeth-Rylan has had this hat for at least 3 years but it comes in handy and she loves it.
Saige is trying to teach Logan her tricks at a young age.
Mark wasn't able to come with us this time because of a new church calling but we missed him and wished he could have been with us.
Total concentration.
The family that made it to the farm-Ambria, Tammy, Rylan, Kaedra, Dad, Logan, Kelsey, Saige, Mom, Sheila and Samantha.
It's great to be a kid
This is the face I will probably be making in a few years when Ambria really does drive.
Poor little piggy had to inhale all the gas fumes the entire time-not pleasant.
Kaedra and Rylan always entertain each other no matter where they are. I am so glad Ry loves to take time for the little ones who adore her.
We spent quite a few hours at the farm today and had a blast. It is always so much fun when we can explore, hang out with each other and enjoy no rain drops.
0 comments:
Post a Comment