MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Everyone needs some time out

This past weekend My friend Melanie and I were able to take our oldest girls to a conference called "time out for girls/time out for women" The girls were able to enjoy lots of beautiful music and some pretty entertaining speakers. Melanie and I struggled through our first night because we were so tired but we managed to snap out of it for the second day.
Here is Ambria with John Bytheway- the best youth speaker out there. It is so fun to sit back and have a few laughs with such a silly guy.
 The girls were pretty excited because they met up with some of their other friends while there-Morgan, Jordan and Janessa. Ambria was thrilled to have others partake of the same things that she was and to get great seats for both days.
 Melanie catching a ride on the TRAM- ugh. We have decided that we have learned our lesson after all these times. It really is faster to just go by car and park at the convention center. By the time we all paid for tickets it was cheaper too.
 Halee and Ambria looking like little young women. I can't belive how much these 2 have grown in the past few years.
 I can't believe how much these girls have grown in the past few years either-ha ha
 Ambria and I snuggling in the fall leaves in Portland. I am so glad I was able to hang out with her this weekend, she really is growing up before my eyes. It makes me so sad.
 Time out-you were fun and we came away with a lot of kowledge but we probably wont see ya for a long time. It's now time to take a TIME IN and be with our families.

2 comments:

shuttle5 said...

Love all your posts, Tammy! This looks like you and the girls made some fun memories.

shuttle5 said...

Love all your posts, Tammy! This looks like you and the girls made some fun memories.