MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Three girls with 3 personalities

We spent some time on Sunday trying to get some pictures of the girls before the weather changes too much. The girls did a pretty decent job but the photographers stunk. We were trying out different settings and working with our pathetic skills. Needless to say thank goodness they are cute enough to come out with such cute smiles and to make these photos ok.
Saige 10 years old

Rylan 7 years old

Ambria 12 years old
I love my little girls and I think this is the last time I can make them all wear the same shirts-they will kill me in the future and Ambria can barely make that youth size work anymore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the one of Bre, next time you go on a photography adventure give me a call and I might be able to help a little also take a look at my page http://www.facebook.com/BeautyBeingPhotography for some inspiration. Love and miss you all!

shuttle5 said...

Your girls are just beautiful, inside and out!